Privacy & Policy
AppDrive operates the AppDrive.in website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
- Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to login by google accounts for verification that you want to use our sharing services. The information that we collect will be used to application access only and not shared with others.
AppDrive want to :
- Create, modify permission folders in your Google Drive
- Showing, upload, copy, update, and delete files in your Google Drive
- Create, access, update, and delete native Google documents in your Google Drive
- Manage files and documents in your Google Drive (e.g., search, organize, and modify permissions and other metadata, such as title)
We will access your Google Drive accounts for implementings our sharing concepts. We just create folder & modify permission, showing files, delete file, create file & copying file from other user to your account that you want to download to your google drive account, displays the file information that has been copied and we will display profile information such as ID, Name and Email.
Note : We don't distrub other files that you have in any way.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use our Service.
- Application Access and Uses
We provide an platform for "easy sharing" your Google Drive Files. We know, sometime you will shared your files with your friends. But, how if the links are invisible to you someday? Maybe the file will be removed by the owner or the links are missing? So, here we are!
We offer an 3rd party tools that you can use for safety the links and backup the files that your friends shared with you into your account. For example, there are 2 peoples, A and B. Someday, A shared an file for B by google drive links. You can inputted the links into our tools and the tools will be generated an new links that would be a solution for you. Then, with the new link, B can save the files into her/his account automatically when their click download button.
If you interest with our tools, you can use that at homepage and feel free to distribute that with your friends :)
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links to Other Sites
- Contact Us
In More Details:
- Personal identification information We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal identification information We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- How we use collected information AppDrive.in may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes: - To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. - To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- How we protect your information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password and data stored on our Site.
- Sharing your personal information We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third party websites Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- Your acceptance of these terms By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.